Sinister: mmmmm...minty fresh

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Wed Feb 25 00:38:04 GMT 1998

 eep..

oh well, just thought i'd
>enlighten the masses as to the hot action in the chatroom...see you
>there...
>
>love > dina

 wish  could join,i feel so left out!

>Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 21:19:02 -0600 (CST)
>From: Schaffenberger <kschaffe at xxx.edu>
>Subject: Re: Sinister: sweet dreams...ok, probably arent made heeeeeere...

>I just realized that dear Sarah meant TUNES and not TOONS as in CARTOONS in
the
>post I originally replied to.  Oops.
 what about that 80's song 'i'm so excited' one,me and my friend have got
the  motions and everything!the chorus....'i want to love you feel you wrap
myself around you' it's the best! You can sing it to soembody and it makes
you love them more....

Nevermind the dandy warhol questions,I was all set to steal this camera and
look very professional for an interview with them but the band didn't make
enough money to tour,yet treblecharger has enough money to tour? i don't
understand....

i think the name andy is just...fine and lovely (*sniff sniff*memories.)
I don't really have any b&S content (but do I ever?) well I did before,I
actually asked soem questions which nobody answered...anyways,I just
realized how much Photo Jenny is a situation in my life right  now,all that
I want is a photograph of photo *****,seriously,how will i get one (I want
one,I'd love one,I clamour for one) and more importantly how do i get him to
strike a pose...I had one plan,run into the place and accidnetly take a
picure of the wall...yesss..the wall,that's it.But how many people do
that..it's not exactly subtle...Maybe I could pretned I am a foreigner (who
goes there all the time? Wouldn't work..)..hmmm..art student who needs
'arty' pose? hmmmmm

i have to stay in the darkroom tomorrow,all alone and i am scared,it will be
dark and cold and the wolves will get me.
OH and talk bad luck,the Stuart David lookalikey is spending the night at my
friends house for a jam and that's the day I'm leaving!

piddly-pooh
xoxo Genevieve