Sinister: i didn't want to end up like this....

Jennifer Phillips-Bacher jlphilli at xxx.edu
Wed Feb 25 05:47:21 GMT 1998

Hi everyone!

Ok, i'll make this short.  The following is a description of my first ever B
& S dream.  I was hoping it would be full of goodwill and love and all that,
but instead it involved doughnuts.  I was on the floor, tied to something i
think, and Stuart M was dangling a doughnut rope over my mouth (kinda like
those garlic ropes, but with doughnuts instead.  chocolate.)  I could hardly
lift my head off the floor.  I managed to get a few bites, but for the most
part i went hungry. He told me his name was Stuart, but he was very
unattractive, with a bloated head and a bulbous nose.  Anyhow, this doughnut
rope would be lowered to my mouth, and then, in a fit of evil, Stuart would
yank it up and laugh hysterically at my struggle.

Dr. Freud, can i make an appointment?

warm regards,
jennifer

(footnote:  Eric / Madison / Espresso Royale ...... e-mail me)