Sinister: Woo Woo Woooo, Ahhh Ahhh Ahhh! Cities Of Gold!

Richard Anderson R.J.Anderson at xxx.uk
Wed Feb 25 09:37:41 GMT 1998

Hi
	The bird thing In COG was the Condor.  We was talking about this very
subject whilest sitting on the floor of our college bar being very
drunk.  We managed to remember between the three of us that they did
find the city of gold, and the young boys father who promptly died.  I
think he went on to rule the city and its people. I know someone who
hadn't even heard of this progra until I mentioned it. What a deprived
childhood!
	Richard Anderson