Sinister: dog on wheels

David S Mccarthy 9607260m at xxx.uk
Wed Feb 25 11:43:44 GMT 1998

I'm just new to this list thing whatever but I've been a huge fan of
b+s for about a year now. I discovered them about a week after they played
the QM and not going to that is one of the biggest mistakes of my
life. Apart from the music, which was the soundtrack to last
summer for me I find it dead exciting living in the same city as b+s
and experiencing things in everyday life that apear in their songs
Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

    Has anyone else noticed that the photographs on the dog on wheels
cover where taken in the kibble palace at Glasgow botanic gardens. I
might be wrong but it looks very like it to me.

Also in century of elvis when it talks about being near a park and
seeing foxes. Does anyone know which park? I suspect it might be the
botanic gardens again because it looks more likely to have foxes in
it than kelvingrove. Does anyone else have any idea?