Sinister: Suuuurprise!!!!

dina passman plastik at xxx.com
Wed Feb 25 12:31:11 GMT 1998

Richard North wrote:

> Yeah List!
> I got thrown off the course for putting rat poison in my
>	Lefty-Trot-Commie Lecturer's muesli.

call me gullable, but why do i suspect that this isn't a joke???
so...Mr. Takes-it-from-behind-Spice, please study the following
choices and heed the advice contained within :

a) If the above quote is a joke ---> make an appointment with a
   	  qualified mental health professional immediately

b) If the above quote is NOT a joke ---> make an appointment with a
   	  qualified mental health professional immediately

my mother always warned me about surprises...errrrr...

true love always > dina