Sinister: dog on wheels

David & Katrina bluesoda at xxx.uk
Wed Feb 25 12:59:29 GMT 1998

David S Mccarthy wrote:

>     Has anyone else noticed that the photographs on the dog on wheels
> cover where taken in the kibble palace at Glasgow botanic gardens. I
> might be wrong but it looks very like it to me.

perfectly right, just round the left hand side near the statuette.

> Also in century of elvis when it talks about being near a park and
> seeing foxes. Does anyone know which park? I suspect it might be the
> botanic gardens again because it looks more likely to have foxes in
> it than kelvingrove. Does anyone else have any idea?

i always thought this was the little playground near the church hall,
it's a quiet area with lots of little disused bits of ground which would
be perfect for foxes. i know that foxes like things like that, as there
are a few that live round our building and the habitat is similiar

david

--
             http://www.totalweb.co.uk/bluesoda/
               mailto:bluesoda at totalweb.co.uk