Sinister: spotters points

poetry place2 poetryplace2 at xxx.uk
Wed Feb 25 14:19:21 GMT 1998

April is the cruellest month... but March, May and June don't look very
hospitable either...

No records before July, said Katrina the other day... What on earth are we
going to talk about?
I'm getting to feel like a WWI tommy stuck in the Somme as the shrapnel
from the "biscuit vs bar" wars flies overhead. To keep me entertained in
the weeks ahead I've devised this amusing little game you may wish to join
in...

Award yourself one point everytime...

Someone unsubs to the list
Someone asks for a tape of T*******k
Paul offers to have your babies

Award yourself five points whenever

Mean Andy Dean says "check out the archives, dumbass"
Keith says that he has a hangover
Trousers forgets to find a Monday poem
Susannah makes a smutty innuendo about Stu M
Peter Miller is compared to an obese comedian

Ten points for

figuring out the full list of people genevieve has crushes on
guessing who the "fake northy" is
spotting a tagmail that does not contain the words "nymph", "redscum" or
"francoise"
starting an indie snob war between Tim and Andreas

Fifty points for

persuading the duke to come back
producing a tape of chris leonard doing his matthis impression
hearing Katrina say "personally, I don't have a problem with bootlegging"
setting up a real church devoted to The Mink, the pyth and the holy swan

One hundred points for
finding the mastertapes for T*******k

The first person to 500 hundred points wins!

Stephen
xxxxxxx