Sinister: THE SKY IS DARK WITH HATS IN THE AIR!

David & Katrina bluesoda at xxx.uk
Wed Feb 25 18:41:18 GMT 1998

PJMiller wrote:

something about adding these words to the magnetic poetry on the fan
club site:

> nutsac
> bar
> biscuit
> big tackle
> catfish
> tweenet
> Northy
> additional mixing time in the studio

to which I say:
consider the above words added, but consider the name below forgotten!

> Bernard Manning

but on doing so, i'd like to point out that very soon our magnetic
poetry may start to suffer under the stress of all these new words,
could someone reccomend a word or ten to remove from the program, i'd be
very grateful. otherwise i'd be forced to free up some space by removing
the words i've just added.

david

PS: finally placed an FAQ on my site, please, i urge anyone with any
questions to read it. If there is something missing (highly likely)
please let me know what it is and I'll add it.
Oh, and Peter Miller, your gargoyles have been added to the biog :)

--
             http://www.totalweb.co.uk/bluesoda/
               mailto:bluesoda at totalweb.co.uk