Sinister: I love my honey...

Johnston, John CT John.Johnston at xxx.uk
Wed Feb 25 19:04:16 GMT 1998

Just wanted to say that I think there has been a bit of an 'atmosphere'
(and much like Mr Russ Abott I love a happy atmosphere but this
atmosphere hasn't been that happy) on the list of late, amidst all the
love and laughter that still abounds here. I can only second what
David/Nick have said and give the hottest of hot love to Paul for all he
does.

And seeing as nobody writes it like they used to, it might as well be
me...KEEP THE FAITH

hope this hasn't been a timewaster (I counted to 10 and thought of
Cliff)
xxx
John CRACE TREWIN (so know you know..) Johnston