Sinister: Nostalgia ain't what it used to be...

Stuart Gardiner skg21 at xxx.uk
Wed Feb 25 19:12:12 GMT 1998

Much as I enjoy reminiscing about Dogtanian and the Muskehounds (and
wondering how you spell reminiscing?), surely this would be better off
in the chat room? Off topic threads are fine as long as they're
interesting, but they're nearly always exhausted after a couple of days.
Pay heed to the mighty Paul; you're doing a great job Paul, keep it up!

Happy birthday David! We're waiting for an ink polaroid of the birthday
celebrations ;-)

> No records before July, said Katrina the other day... What on earth are we
> going to talk about?

All the more reason to have a picnic! We'll get at least a couple of weeks
of more interesting mails out of one... Mayday weekend? Followed by a huge
one on the longest day (which doesn't clash with Glastonbury this year
after all)? Somewhere easily accesible, large and grassy. My vote's for
one in Cambridge. But then I would say that wouldn't I. Seriously though,
all the people I've met off the list have been really friendly, Manchester
was superb fun; I'm sure we'd all like to meet up with a few more of each
other...

And I challenge anyone to a game of Twister.

The vertically challenged one