Sinister: sweet dreams... and did you notice?

Schaffenberger kschaffe at xxx.edu
Thu Feb 26 02:52:39 GMT 1998

The pyromaniac asked:

> p.s. - does anyone happen to know if elliot smith is for sure playing
> on the grammys?  you hear rumors but you can never know for sure.
>
> boy sets fire

  I bet I'll get slayed for not thinking about this for ten seconds, but
my answer, simply, is that I do not know.  Anyone?  Anyone?  I hope he
gets the grammy instead of Celine Dion or Michael Bolton or whoever else
makes the bad soundtrack songs played in in the dining hall on Magic
105.3, continuous souft hits.  come on, we're trying to eat!!

-Kristen