Sinister: I'm Keith, get over it

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Wed Feb 25 17:33:27 GMT 1998

>I heard it on the grapevine that McTaggart has been pounding the Glasgow
>beat, and the mean old piddly pooh hasn't shown us his ink polaroids yet,
>and neither has Keith.

OK so Friday night then,

So I'm off the train, and on the tube to Hillheed, pop up to meet Tag at
Andrew's flat and we get ready to pop out, it's a lovely warm night and we
taxi it along to the CCA where we get a meal that none of us paid for -
that's still a mystery. Trying to work out what to do, Tag and Anne sneak
off to the bedsit next to the park and I wait with my friend Kevin till his
girlfriend and her mates turn up, they do at 12, by which point I'm right
royally pissed - which is nice, Kev doesn't want to come to Andrew's club
though, so I go, and meet a load of new friends on the door of the CCA who I
convince to come to the bedsit too, which is cool, cause it means we get a
taxi, so I turn up and try to blag my way in with my 4 year out of date
matric card, which makes it past the bouncers, but not further than the
eagle-eyed student manning the till who I thought was going to get rid of
me, but it turns out he only wants me to pay an extra quid, so I get in, and
it's amazing, loads of people dancing to northern soul, really getting into
it, and it's a cracking feeling seeing loads of people enjoy it so much. The
rest of the night is spent dancing and drinking, usually both at the same
time... what a top night.

Hope that's passed Patrik's stringent requirements for being boring enough,
hopefully yes, well, I'm boring I suppose.... get over it.

Keith.