Sinister: the interpretation of sinister dreams

Chris Leonard cleonard at xxx.COM
Thu Feb 26 11:38:40 GMT 1998

Megan thanks for analyzing my dream.  I feel I know myself a little
better now.

>television is a typical metaphor for passivity. thus chris lacks control
>of his dream life.

My My.  What a scary thought.  I sometimes dream I'm eating stuff
and when I awake I feel full up. And sometimes I dream I'm swimming
and I wake up wet.

> then we get to the snake. why do I bother pretending
>otherwise, it's phallic.

Shite, does this mean I have dubious sensuality?
Dad has suspected this for a long time.  He'll be ever
so pleased and probably take me up the pirn.

>the average male has an erection once every night.

Keith told me he's ready at all times.  That's what makes him "sexual".

lovely miss megan also said
>socks are close to the feet. the feet are an erogenous zone. need I go
>further with this?

Are socks not phallic too?  In fact I think socks are more phallic than
the song snake.  Why?  Just Because.

from Christine