Sinister: Elliott Smith/TigerMilk

Nrbqlover at xxx.com Nrbqlover at xxx.com
Thu Feb 26 17:04:24 GMT 1998

In a message dated 98-02-26 11:13:44 EST,  Natalie sez:

<< I'm quite sure Elliott Smith is playing at the Oscars - there were a few
 things mentioned in Allstar about it last week.  >>

Billboard had an interview w/Elliott last week. He says that he is singing his
song at the Oscars after Celine Dion and before Michael Bolton! How
frightening is that?

I will renew my vow to all American Sinister Ministers who need a copy of
TigerMilk to e-mail me off-list. I have now given everyone on the Guided by
Voices and Jonathan Richman lists copies of said album. The best thing about
this is nearly everyone plans to buy the cd reissue when and if it comes.

clem lane
nrbqlover at aol.com

n.p. bluetones-solomon bites the worm