Sinister: I love this song (NBSC)

Schaffenberger kschaffe at xxx.edu
Thu Feb 26 17:44:32 GMT 1998

On Thu, 26 Feb 1998, Andrew Summers wrote:

> special bonus question about The Great Gatsby:
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> who did the costumes?

Oh, that's easy!  Ralph Lauren did all of the men's costumes, right?
Women's... Hmmm.  All I can think of is Oscar de la Renta...

But really, Karen Black (aka Jordan baker) wears some of the worst
ensembles in the world.

My favorite scene: when Mia Farrow comes to tea at Nick's house in the
beautiful lavender hat and dress and the camera zooms in on her face (I'm
doing this from memory here, and maybe i'm getting confused with the
book) and she looks up and smiles charmingly.

-Kristen