Sinister: what to do

Nickie nibyrne at xxx.ie
Thu Feb 26 17:55:50 GMT 1998

this isn't all that b&s related, but then what is, and yet what isn't...aha!
my little calamity is that i have extremely limited funds and three
possible albums to buy. these are:

1) Jonathan fire eater: something about lambs and wolves
2) a northern soul compilation (good thing about this being that i love ns
but bad thing being that Vanessa Paradis is on it - Ms. Paradis dusn't seem
to have a northern soul, to me, mate)
3) a vintage soul compilation of which there are only three left in tower,
and which can be found nowhere else...

what should i do? the jfe album is the one i'm tending towards at the
moment has anyone got it, is it any good?
oh dear, what a personal disaster...can anyone help?
maybe i should just get drunk instead, or invest my money with a reputable
pension plan....

oooooooooo
 nickie
oooooooooo