Sinister: I'm Keith, get over it

Claire Timmins timminsc at xxx.ie
Thu Feb 26 18:50:39 GMT 1998

Keith wrote..

>friends that the "Bedsit" is in fact a large gym hall which is part of the
>Poly union.
 Isn't it such a good club? It reminds me of school discos. Dancing away in
the gym hall. The 'dj' on the stage, partly hidden by the curtains.
 Don't worry folks I'm not going to start a 'Glasgae club' discussion,
although if one does occur it has nothing to do with me.
 But, a question for those involved in computers. My tutor, useless,
uninteresting, man that he is, has just dropped my ,rather old, laptop. The
computer itself does work, when connected to another monitor, but my screen
just produces lines. It is a compac. If anybody out there can help I would
be sooooooo pleased. As it stands it is now useless, and therefore so am I.

   Goodnight to one and all.
         claire