Sinister: whomp whomp whomp

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Fri Feb 27 01:08:28 GMT 1998

oh,i have nothing to write about but I really don't want to watch Jason Goes
To Hell...
there's a pulsating cow heart on the floor in the scene right now...my
brother is laughing...but he also enjoyed the movie Dr.Giggles....i do not
get scared by those movies,the only thing i find creepy is clowns...

hmmm..that little game you do with the numbers to 11 and in column? VERY
interesting (but WRONG WRONG WRONG!) answers I got...hmmmmmmmm

Ok,does a singer named Rob de Nijs really exist? I remember someone told me
about a guy named harold c funk or something,and i was so believing,then I
found out truth,so anyways apparently Suede asked this Rob de Nijs to cover
a song of theirs....
OH! Suede have 1998 calendars! How come I never see these? I remember I
asked this record store boy (Noooo,not THE mmmm heavenly sigh oh angels
sweetie pie one but a kooky and scary one) and he told me the only ones
availible were ones with him posed as brett anderson har har hej hej...

Peter! you wouldn't by any chance be making fun of me and my 'piddly poohs'
are you! ;)

>It's Saturday night in Edinburgh.  We see three fresh faced young
>bucks striding masterfully along Lothian Street.  On our left, Keith
>Watson, his rippling muscles teasingly hidden under his trademark polo
>neck, is brushing aside a bevy of beauties with the merest shrug.  In
>the centre is Tag, his mind inexplicably wandering to thoughts of
>ultraviolet pornography.  On our right, Chris Leonard is leading the
>other two in a David Bowie Medley with his resonant baritone, causing
>passing drunken rugby fans to weep openly.

hee hee this is good

>  Now I know
>that this will not be an everyday occurrence, because on the day it was
>played, it was "freeform friday" at the station, meaning that the djs had
>free reign on what they could play (and I had bugged all the djs for the
>entire week to hear it!) but at least it was played once and will possibly
>be played again because in 2 weeks there will be another "freeform friday"
>and I'll be bugging the djs again to death!!
>- - Sue

Ahhh,he's jsut letting Jason break his fingers,is he stupide? He's giving
him same information! ANd he just lets him break his fingers?

it is always good to hear a hidden treasure song you like on the radio!
Usually whenever I turn on the college station they always play ani
difranco.(just like when you turn on olympics it will be curling!)But this
valentines day,in the car,i turned it on and it was love is lies by the
buzzcocks...made me happy!

bye bye puddin' cups!
Genevieve xxx

ooh,Jason has a sister!
i think this ties with The Stand's hand of God.....