Sinister: Come come ye sons of Art (and daughters)

Johnston, John CT John.Johnston at xxx.uk
Fri Feb 27 12:55:25 GMT 1998

(Hello Mr. B - welcome aboard)

Been feeling in a bit of a grump lately but when the Tall Guy re-raised
the question of the picnics I was filled with joy once more. I am
willing to accept your twister challenge, Sir. Your rangey limbs may be
some advantage but I'm going to stage lightening tickling attacks - so
beware.

I think when we do have the first picnic they should occur all over the
world; wherever 2 or more sinisterenes are gathered together. We could
then arrange for Elton John (or even better - Sonia) to sing a medly of
his/her hits in perhaps London and then jet off to the USA - live-aid
style.

I shall make some of my mother's celebrated Anzac cookies for the day.
And bring my frisbee.

Off topic even further now so please stop here if you're a thrusting
executive and time equals money and all that stuff. Anyhow a friend has
sent me a fabulous Tommy Cooper gag....

'A bloke came up to me and said "I'm going to chop the bottom off one of
your trouser legs and put it in the library". I thought, that's a turn
up for the books.'

Don't tell me Sir Heathcliff Richard wouldn't have loved that one...

xx
john