Sinister: Marks&Spencer

Honey honey at xxx.net
Fri Feb 27 14:29:04 GMT 1998

On Fri, 27 Feb 1998, john wigham wrote:

> NEW!! B&S - living the songs project...
>
> Anyone in the Newcastle area fancy going into Marks and Spencers and
> turning some tables round, and seeing if they seem to mind or not?

Brilliant!  Let's have a National Living Songs Tour.

2/3/98: Hull, smoking cigarettes with a thespian in a caravnette.

3/3/98: Chelsea, The Knocking School, where we will all meet Lisa
(cheat).

4/3/98: Exeter, The Duke's School: all making life-sized models of
the Velvet Underground in clay.

5/3/98: Liverpool (matinee in Widnes): presumably an orgy in terry
underwear.

6/3/98: Edinburgh: where we will all be Honey's with a following of
innocent boys, sitting on a sofa watching Sid James and filling our
fat faces with every different kind of cake.

Tickets available from Jeepster Recordings Ltd now.