Sinister: Live?

Ruth McCurry 100670.3522 at xxx.com
Fri Feb 27 15:39:02 GMT 1998

Jimbob wrote:

How many of you have seen B and S live? Was it good?

That second question is a bit of a complicated one. I can only use phrases
like `I've never seen anything like it in my life' and `How can you scream
and shout and dance and jump up and down when your heart is literally
melting and it's all you can do to remember to breathe'. Mmm, it's good.

I keep seeing that video by Theaudience, and I do find it worryingly
arousing. My absolute favourite at the moment is Gone till November by
Wyclef. I think he's in the  Fugees (who I Hate), but this is one of the
loveliest things I have ever heard, and the video makes me cry. It even has
Bob Dylan in it. Has anyone else heard this song? Is it out yet? I can't
find it anywhere.

My ex-wife tells me that she went to see Cornershop and Oasis in Tampa and
managed to sell Liam's tambourine for $800. Apparently he threw it at her
in a fit because she was heckling. Was anyone else at that show? Is this
true? (Sorry, this is all a bit personal, I know!)

Lots of love,

DAVID