Sinister: Russell Grant

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Fri Feb 27 14:57:15 GMT 1998

>> IDEAL MATCH:  Frankly, Pisces are the only ones daft enough to put up
>> with you.  Either that or lock yourself in a cupboard with a fellow
>> Scorp and stop trying to cop off with the rest of us.

> OTHER SCORPIOS:  Winona Ryder, Prince Charles, Demi Moore

That was utterly amazing Tag, cause I copped off with Winona Ryder, Demi
Moore and Prince Charles in one night last week. Charles was top, I told him
that and he came over with a royal flush.

>Why does that completely describe David to a t?  Hang on, ... Tag, have
>you bloody rigged this thing? :)

Haha, it's well cool that one, I've spotted a few people in there, one that
i know very well. Mr. Dean, hopefully the Chris Geddes one isn't too much
like you, I'd hate to think of you huyeying all over your keyboard at work!

It was very nice to meet Dr.JugHustler (which is the psuedonym for Lance
Corporal Peter Miller) last night, and have a nice chat about
Socio-Afro-Political music with Afros, so I'm spending the entire day
listening to Marvin Gaye. It's raining in Edinburgh too, so I too am
pondering about the wrongs of the world whilst standing in a puddle.

    I tell you what I hate about this list, is that I come in to work in the
morning and read a load of very entertaining messages, then, as I did at the
morning, sitting over the open button in anticipation of the last message in
my mailbox, and when you open it, it goes..

unsubscribe sinister

Which is pretty depressing.

Cheers,
    Keith.