Sinister: Non-satellite sinistereans of the world unite!

ELIZABETH DAPLYN EDAPLYNR3N00297 at xxx.uk
Fri Feb 27 16:45:48 GMT 1998

> Adam the fool wrote:
>
> > And would there be any chance of getting warning when the chart show
> > etc are going to show videos?
>
> I try my hardest ... !  I did warn you all when it was on MTV.

Thank you very much, but unfortunately some of us aren't wi' t'
satellite posse grroove thang, and have to make do with pooey old
terrestrial TV.

> is that not good enough?

No!  Do they tell you when they're going to play certain videos on the
Chart Show?  If they don't they all smell of wee and beetroot.  That is
my final word on the matter, unless I think of something else to say
about it later.  In which case it won't be.

Here's one for all you Kurt Vonnegut Jr. fans out there:
	Are B&S fans a granfalloon or a karass?  Just a thought...