Sinister: Come come ye sons of Art (and daughters)

Jeepster Recordings Ltd jeepster.uk at xxx.net
Fri Feb 27 15:48:20 GMT 1998

Johnston, John CT wrote:

> I think when we do have the first picnic they should occur all over the
> world; wherever 2 or more sinisterenes are gathered together. We could
> then arrange for Elton John (or even better - Sonia) to sing a medly of
> his/her hits in perhaps London and then jet off to the USA - live-aid
> style.

umm, yeah to the simultaenous picnics ... mebbe no to the singing ...
it'd be nice to actually set a date for this picnic thing, so if
everyone wants to have a think and make a suggestion (either to me or
the list), we can try to organise it ...

> I shall make some of my mother's celebrated Anzac cookies for the day.
> And bring my frisbee.

Do you have such things over here? (the ANZAC biscuits, i mean!) ... i
thought that was just an Australian thing.

1st non-aussie to say what ANZAC is, wins a prize! :)

Cheers,
Katrina.

oh, and for all of you hunting for the elusive spotters points, do
quotes count???

> Fifty points for
> hearing Katrina say "personally, I don't have a problem with bootlegging"

hee hee! :))