Sinister: NB&SC. Now there's a suprise...

Stuart Gardiner skg21 at xxx.uk
Fri Feb 27 19:25:17 GMT 1998

Greetings earthlings...

On Fri, 27 Feb 1998, Rod Begbie wrote:

> [1]  Plus the fact that I fancied Janet Ellis when I was 9.  The feature
> where she was on Blue Peter in a jacuzzi was a defining moment of my life.

Didn't we all... I reckon you can judge someone's age by which Blue Peter
presenter you fancied as a kid. Sarah Greene? Janet Ellis? Karen Keating?
But there is a far more important question to be answered; Betty or Wilma?

Hooray for Tag, winner of the most entertaining email of the week contest.
Award yourself 5 spotter points for each listee you recognised from their
starsign. And minus 5 if one of them is yourself ;-)

The slightly-higher-than-average person