Sinister: No B&S - ANZAC

Todd bullis at xxx.net
Fri Feb 27 19:42:35 GMT 1998

ANZAC - Australia New Zealand Army Corps

ANZAC Day - April 25 - A National Day of remembrance in Australia and New
Zealand who lost their lives on April 25, 1915.

"This day of days again we keep
In memory of those who sleep
Away beyond the quiet sea...
Away in far Gallipolli

Tis Anzac Day - tis Anzac Day
Our soldier comrades far away
They died in war that we in peace
May live and love that war may cease"

this information purloined from an ANZAC website as I, being a
self-absorbed American, had never heard of ANZAC or the country of New
Zealand before today.

So...ummm...what do I get?