Sinister: lets jam baby

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Sat Feb 28 02:38:14 GMT 1998

Dear Sinisters,

oh deary...yeahhh ha March break! I jsut wanted to say I FINALLY got a
Pastels cd today,and it only cost me 3 dollars! Whoooo!

Hey..this Leo got the craposcope..how come the Aires and everyone else get
such lovely ones>

Dawring dawring!???

eep,they're gonna hit me!must split...kiss kiss and all that jazz...
luvvvGenevieve

HOW will I survive without the sexy dose of Sinister!