Sinister: my powers were weak, but now they are stronger

Tag mctag at xxx.com
Sat Feb 28 13:42:32 GMT 1998

Hello,

Chris Leonard wrote:

>It is good that you have joined us and I'm sure you will enjoy the
>Sinister Shananigans.  There are occasional obscenities and non-subtle
>innuendoes but you will soon spot which authors have dirty minds, and
>avoid them as I do.
>
>Amanda is a charming young lady and is very welcome to stay with my
>family during her holiday to the UK next month.  She will be well looked
>after and fed porridge.
>
>I hope this find you well,
>
>Christopher

Yes, welcome Mr Bergman.  Now doesn't Chris sound like the sort of boy
you'd like your daughter to bring home.

Katrina wrote:

>Why does that completely describe David to a t?  Hang on, ... Tag, have
>you bloody rigged this thing? :)

Nothing gets past you does it, Katrina?

Keith wrote:

>That was utterly amazing Tag, cause I copped off with Winona Ryder, Demi
>Moore and Prince Charles in one night last week. Charles was top, I told him
>that and he came over with a royal flush.

Now you didn't, Keith, it was Chris and Paul in disguise.  And was
that Northy with the crown and big ears?

>Hey..this Leo got the craposcope..how come the Aires and everyone else get
>such lovely ones>

Oh dear, the visions were a bit blurry at that point, all I could see
was the terrifying future for Scottish male Leos in Australia.  But I
see more clearly now:  I see a log cabin in Sweden, a plate of crepes
and maple syrup, and a Leo girl being being waited on hand and foot by
a record store boy and a Milhouse-a-like bass player, while her
sparkly orange husband herds reindeer and gathers fuel for a roaring
fire ...

Goodbye you lovable bundles of fun,
Love Tag xx