Sinister: sinister digest

Arthur Bergman Arthur.Bergman at xxx.net
Sat Feb 28 12:00:10 GMT 1998

Well, i received my first issue of Sinister Digest.  It's not quite Reader's Digest, but far more wieldy for
my aging brain that dozens of individual messages.  Thanx to those for the greetings. I tried visiting
Andrew Summer's web page but only got a message telling me they couldn't find the file I requested,
and then a message that the script was too long. (I didn't even know I had to read for the part.) If there
is a way in, please let me know. I guess the boy done wrong again.