Sinister: texas is the reason (non b&s)

ahalter ahalter at xxx.edu
Sat Feb 28 20:11:00 GMT 1998

hello kiddies
i apologise this has nothing to do with b&s but i am going to texas next
week for the first time in my life to visit my parents who moved there
while i was away at school...
they live in a suburb of forth worth but i remember that someone on this
list is from austin and i very much want to go there on a day trip so i
was wondering if there were any suggestions on where to go what to do
etc...
and if you could email me privately and respond it would be very much
appreciated
thank you!!! in advance!

allison