Sinister: NON B&S Re: Watch out! Debris Slide!

boy sets fire cj1530a at xxx.edu
Sat Feb 28 21:57:43 GMT 1998

i would recommend buying crooked rain, crooked rain first.
since its the most pop and easily accesible it will convert
you to a pavement lover immediately.  slanted remains
fourth in my list of favorite pavement albums (after wowee
zowee, crooked, and stuff up the cracks - a bootleg).
by the way, there is a pavement mailing list and it is really
quite good. the address for it is pavement at uts.edu.au
i believe you just put "subscribe" in the message...

boy sets fire