Sinister: happy new year

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Thu Jan 1 00:04:00 GMT 1998

Hello Sinister lovelies...
>Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 16:52:55 +0000
>From: Sarah <sarah at xxx.uk>
>Subject: Sinister: gig and stuff!
>
>hi everyone!
>
>just gotta say to all the lovely people i met on Sat it was great to
>meet you! i wish i could have stayed at the aftershow, i was so guted i
>had to leave :((.....but it was still a brilliant gig!
>
>And i want to know *you* stuart david *you* had been drinking before
>hand. i don't know, forgetting to play your part to Dylan in the
>Movies.....

Mmmmmm......drunken...Stuart David....
(just to see this,and have a bad gig I would've been happy)
I haven't been home for a while,had to sleep on a cold floor and then forced
to some creaky old apartment,while you all had such wonderful times! (Well
some of you anyways...)So what do Belle and Sebastian do all this time when
they only have to play 2 shows a year? Do they not practice? Or do they feel
they don't have to show...well...Sunday sounded beautiful,I wish I could've
gone,ANY gig by Belle and Sebastian (the shows by bands I like are a very
rare thing.....)
But I did have a lovely (weird) dream..I was running over THE bridge in
England,and I won the race and they gave me a balloon procaliming I won the
esaiest race in the world....but the balloon started to carry me away,so I
walked a ways to some lovely sand dunes where the Longpigs (well..Crispin
Hunt actually) was there,and it just got even lovlier....
BUT,when I turned on the tv at the creaky apartment,the first thing I see is
the video for 'On and On' now I've NEVER seen this video before and the
Longpigs arne't your usual video play.
Hmmmmmm!
champagne kisses love love,
Genevieve :)