Sinister: tourniquet

Richard North rnorth at xxx.uk
Fri Jan 2 01:20:39 GMT 1998

has anyone heard that brilliant song that is played constantly on
X-fm

It is by Headswim I think and it is called Tourniquet

Well anyway it is absolutely brilliant

Did anyone out there hear the X-fm top 100 alternative tunes?

I got up to the Roses - I wanna be adored but I had to go out.

Who got number one.  At a guess I'd say Paranoid Android got it.  I
don't think a Beatles/U2/R.E.M/Oasis/Blur song would've got it 'cause
there brilliance is spread between songs.  There is no stand out
track.  Not saying that the other Radiohead stuff is shite cause it
is brilliant but PA is just an amazing song.

Is the top 100 listed on the NET

Where did B&S come?  *<<<< content*

who is Mr Shankley?

bye and a cool 1998 for everyone on the list

Northy

``Don't be afraid to take a big step.  You can't cross a chasm in two small jumps.'' - David Lloyd George.