Sinister: Tindersticks

Adrian Evans aevans at xxx.uk
Fri Jan 2 10:58:10 GMT 1998

I bought Tindersticks latest album ("Curtains" I believe) just before Chrimbo, because I thought Mr Staples sounded just like Ian Curtis - Joy Division.
Having now played the CD repeatedly for 2 weeks and totally fallen in love with it, I thought it high-time I introduced it to a couple of my more discerning friends.  Shock Horror !! I was appalled - they both thought it sound just like Vic Reeves' club singing malarky on Shooting Stars...Bastards!
--
Adrian Evans