Sinister: My First Post.....

David Walker david.walker15 at xxx.net
Fri Jan 2 20:56:05 GMT 1998

Hello to all on this list !!
I have just subscribed after finding the website and list by pure
accident the other night.

Also discovered the chatroom (under my pseudonym "Tintin") which was
probably the most friendly chatroom I have had the fortune to visit.

Looking forward to sharing all things B&S, as well as whatever else
comes up, with you all.

Have fun,
David (AKA Tintin)

PS Is it me, or are there a lot of people on the list from the
Manchester area ??
--
David Walker
The Walker Homepage And Guide To Bolton:

"Freedom Is A Myth." Patrick McGoohan.