Sinister: Stateside

Andy Fox AFox at xxx.com
Sun Jan 4 08:48:04 GMT 1998

First of all, thanks for the reviews, commentary, and general nonsense
about the Manchester shows.

Second, David & Katrina, sorry to hear about the break-in, if anyone
over here can help with anything, let us know.

Third, some DC news. The bar Fox & Hounds (17th & Q or so), has IYFS
on the jukebox.  Tonight I ran into, by accident, fellow lister Pam
Berry (of stateside Tigermilk fame) and her non-lister but B&S fan
friend Megan.  I suggest another meet for DC area folks, there.  Let
me
or Sam know if you are interested, and a date will be set.

Cheerio,
asf

"too much history and too much biography between us"

That's it,