Sinister: sinister - new Yankee on the list & possible Tigermilk for sale

Mary Wyninger wyninger at xxx.org
Sun Jan 4 09:40:20 GMT 1998

Hello all,

I've been lurking on the list for a few weeks now, and I wanted to
introduce myself. I live in Seattle and B&S have been rocking my world for
the past 8 months or so. I rarely get completely obsessive over a band,
but B&S have definitely driven me to that level of fanaticism. (Other
bands I feel the same way about - Guided By Voices, the Velvet
Underground, Beat Happening, Superchunk.) All my money goes to buying
new records, eating be damned... You know the drill.

HOWEVER! I didn't just post to the list to waste your time. A friend of
mine told me that the record store he works for, Luna Music in
Indianapolis, IN, USA, just got in a few copies of Tigermilk on cassette.
Someone else already taped it for me, so I declined - but I thought I'd
pass the info along to you. I don't know if this is supposed to be
widely-known - so if you contact them, you didn't hear it from me, OK? :)
Luna's info is as follows:

--

phone: 317.875.LUNA (5862)
email: lunamusic at inetdirect.net