Sinister: Sarah?

fungi gables at xxx.uk
Sun Jan 4 16:40:23 GMT 1998

>Did someone called Sarah send something to the Void?

yep - twas me

>If you did then well done 'cause I read it and it was great!

thank you!

well this is my first post so i guess i'd better introduce myslef
i'm sarah and i'm 16. i've been on the list about a month. i fisrt head b+s
on the mark radcliffe graveyard slot and when i saw the dog on wheels video
on alternative nation about 9 months ago i fell uterly in love with them.
if you wanna know more about me go to my website: (its very colourful)
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~gables

erm... bye!
sarah