Sinister: Stuart in tha house

blink at xxx.net blink at xxx.net
Sun Jan 4 18:50:06 GMT 1998

Dear Sinisters,

>I don't want to see them running on stage shouting 'Hey Manchester - we're
>here to rock you'

Yeah and Stuart wearing leather pants and pulling out crying girls from the
audience to sing to them,ripping his shirt off and throwing it into the
crowd,and dedicating his songs to 'all you lovvvvers out there' and then
Stuart David clapping his hands yelling 'Party people! Wave your hands in
the air like you just don't care...'      hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

What was the SIZE of these shows anyways,was there lots of pushing and
jabbing or are people well behaved,I went to a Radiohead concert in August
and I almost suffocated and almost got my ribs borken untill some saintly
but bizarre guy took my hand and led me to the railing at the front.I don't
like big shows like that... do Belle and Sebastian interact with the
audience between songs?

And does anyone know a band called the Devlins? My friend and I were going
to see Titanic (don't make fun,it was good! I thought so anyways..it was
sad) and as we passed HMV there was a tiny little gathering and I'm like
'Oh..there's some band called the Devlins' and my friends like 'REALLY!
They're from Ireland' so of course I have to run there (have a little thing
with english and irish accents) I felt a little bad,didn't have their cd to
sign,just a sad looking piece of paper,but the sweet one with long hair
smiled and gave me a poster of them and they both signed it,said I had a
good name. THey seem so nice,what is their music like? That is terrible
about all the stolen Belle and Sebsatian stuff.....was it music collectors
who stole or just normalle thugs?
Did any of you make new years resolutions? It's been a year but I got the
vacuum from the basement and I cleaned my room.... :)

Love love to  all you lovely people,
Genevieve

"so it's like this
the drink goes to my head