Sinister: Stateside

scott ssantos at xxx.edu
Sun Jan 4 20:13:41 GMT 1998

I'm new to the list, so I'll briefly introduce myself.  I'm Scott from
Southern California.  Um, hi!  I've been listening to B&S for about 6
months and have subsequently bought everything by them I can find.  I
found out about this list through the Guided by Voices list (who'd a
thought?).  Thank you for all the gig discussion.  They've yet to show
up on this side of the states, but rest assured that when they do, I'll
be right in front!

> Third, some DC news. The bar Fox & Hounds (17th & Q or so), has IYFS
> on the jukebox.

Another B&S jukebox sighting.  There's a copy of IYFS in the jukebox at
the Akbar in Silverlake (LA) thanks to fellow lister Clem (Hey Clem!  It
*is* still there, isn't it?).  He always said it was the best jukebox in
Southern California (well, he actually said LA, but I think I can expand
on that without error), and with IYFS in it, there's no doubt in my
mind.

But back to the gig discussions...

to recap, I'm scott and I like parentheses,
scott