Sinister: Re: Stuff ...

David & Katrina bluesoda at xxx.uk
Sun Jan 4 21:43:24 GMT 1998

hi to everyone ... thanks for all the kind remarks etc. regarding the
break-in etc. @ manchester.  david and i are still just getting back into
the swing of things after our glaswegian new years venture, so expect a heap
of replys (and opinions) from us over the next week or so.

the duke of harringay & Tag wrote:

> > I dunno about
> > anyone else but I had the time of my life in
> > Manchester, it wasn't
> > just the gigs it was the whole experience
>
> exactly what i was on about in my other post...

and i think most people would agree with you both .. ie, that includes me
(despite being completely exhausted throughout the whole weekend!)

> > Why don't we all have a big party?  I'm serious
> > - I love you each and
> > every one!
>
> great idea, but as always difficult to organise...
> so who's game!?
>
> the duke

well, give us a bit to recover, and david and i will try to get something
together ... hey, it's his birthday on the 25th of february ... anyone think
of any secret special 24th birthday celebrations for him?  mail me at
jeepster (jeepster.uk at virgin.net) and we can try to organise something ... ?
london preferably ...

our gig reviews and merchandise updates later this week ....

love,
katrina & david.

ooh, p.s. before i forget!  i was chatting to stevie and adrienne (his
lovely girlfriend) on the friday night after we'd all checked in, and they
were telling me how they go through the archives of the list at adrienne's
work.  anyhow, he told me that i had got nearly all the lyrics to seymour
stein correct, except for a couple of lines, and that i should pass the
following info on to you all!

so, instead of:

caught a glimpse of someone's face
it reminded me i'd been crying

it's:

caught a glimpse of someone's face
it were mine and i'd been crying

and there was another thing, but he couldn't remember what it was!

cheers,
katrina.
--
                 Belle and Sebastian Fan Club
     merchandise, mail-outs, chat, lyrics, poetry, fiction
               mailto:bluesoda at totalweb.co.uk