Sinister: Re: Foundation Promotion

Simon Gooch simon.gooch at xxx.uk
Mon Jan 5 00:19:30 GMT 1998

Very quick note about B&S working with independent promoters. It's
nowt to do with me, but as far as I can see not dumping people who've
been there from the start, helping and loving the band, is one the
traits we all love best about the band.

Working with people because they care seems, ulitmately, to be the
most rewarding way of surviving this murky industry with your
intentions and integrity intact.

Perhaps that's why they're on one of the few true indies left, work
with good old David and Katrina rather than faceless Trinity Street
postcards. It's even why this ace list exists in the non-corporate way it does.

If everyone sticks together then this current renaissance of left
field, like minded artists is gonna flourish under the fat cats'
noses. Nah, thats not rose-tinted glasses, thats how things could
emerge. How cool would that be...

Love Simon

--
               ***  Luv, hugs and kisses from Simon ***
        (aka Chipper! Fanzine aka Squirrel Fanciers' Quarterly)
                      simon.gooch at zetnet.co.uk