Sinister: Hello Peepell - back at work now, NUDE B+S 'member'!

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Mon Jan 5 09:36:36 GMT 1998

How's it going darlings? Hope you all had a nice Christmas break and cheers
for everyone being cool at the gigs in Baggy-Land. Nice to meet everyone -
and I completely agree with Tag, we all ought to meet up sometime. He's
coming to Glasgow in Feb, so we could all go out then.

NEWSFLASH:

On New Years Eve, a certain Mick Cooke was blowing his own trumpet in George
Square, Glasgow. Mick, his brother Alastair and the rest of their merry band
were completely butt naked in Glasgow the other week. Indeed, if anyone's
been listening to Annie NIghtingale recently, Mick phoned in to tell her
what he'd done for New Year and won a prize!

He he

Cheers,
    Keith.