Sinister: Telling it how it is.... (Manc gigs)

Johnston, John CT John.Johnston at xxx.uk
Fri Jan 2 16:14:11 GMT 1998

I wasn't there on the Saturday and a lot of people do seem a bit miffed
by the proceedings but I have to say again that the sound quality on
Sunday afternoon was fantastic; the clearest most perfect noise I've
ever heard at a gig. Was it different machines? or just plugged in
properly? I think the points made about safety are also very
significant.

But on a lighter note - 2 things.

1. For the first time in my life I picked up a bargain in the new year
sales today. I bought this black corduroy outfit for 50% off! So if
anyody's having a party and they need someone to lend a certain
insouciant glamour then let me know (and I'll ask around...).

2. Also bought Wu-Tang Forever. FANTASTIC. Anybody with the slightest
hip in their hop should get it at their earliest.

xxxxx
John

No snogging at new year :(