No subject

timminsc timminsc at xxx.ie
Mon Jan 5 12:11:43 GMT 1998

 I have just returned to my email after a wonderful Xmas in Glasgow and
have realised that I didn't unsubscribe. I am now wading through 300
messages, boy oh boy!!
 The first day I returned I met a friend who is very into B&S we were
chatting and he mentioned how very Peanuts-esque the music was. Weird,
considering the amount of mentions Peanuts had got on this list just before
I left.
 Anyway, Happy new year.
 Did anyone make it to the 6th anniversary of Goodfoot on the 30th? Well
worth sacrificing a drunken hogmanay for.
 Claire.