Sinister: Netiquette.........Arse.

Adrian Evans aevans at xxx.uk
Mon Jan 5 12:14:09 GMT 1998

Apparently the Duke of Harringay wrote a load of shite......

However, I have to agree with what young Alistair said......

a) because he's a fellow Exonian and will probably duff me up next time I'm in the Cav; and
b) He's right.....Sloppy, unpolished, concerts are all part of the romance with bands like B&S, and lets be honest..they are far from alone in this field.  I'd bee a bit more pissed off If I paid good money to go and see a band and they played their latest album straight through and it sounded exactly the same....might as well just stay at home and save yer money.
Foresight is a wonderful thing.......I think if Mark and JJ had any foresight at all they wouldn't of had such high expectations of the band. You pays your money and you takes your chances...

I'm sure the band didn't lose any sleep over it.
--
Adrian Evans