Sinister: Missing the point

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Mon Jan 5 12:02:38 GMT 1998

Strange really this gigs bit, I've seen B+S plenty times now, and the
Saturday gig was definitely, and by far the worst of the lot (apart from
Ashton Lane, the Sunday after the Longest Day where they didn't turn up),
but having said that, I didn't really enjoy it any the less. It was still
brilliant, yeah, it was a bit unprofessional, and I suppose you could be
pissed off about that. Presumably a lot of you won't be going again. You are
paying to see a band be what they are - rather than what you want them to
be.

    Incidentally, bad as the gig may have been, I'm told it was a fuckload
better than the soundcheck.

    Chin up chaps.

    Keith.