Sinister: CAN WE LET THIS LIE NOW PLEASE!!!!!

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Mon Jan 5 17:54:35 GMT 1998

LISTEN!!!!!

Some of us only went to the Sat gig and we are grateful for all we got!

I spose that is not the way it should be but for me it was and if you
don't shut up and i am going to cast a magic star spell on you TO SHUT
THE F**K UP!

And what about the people that didn't even get to them!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
what the hell is the point?

to us who only get to a gig a couple og times a year if fucking lucky
due to living in them darn sticks called Warton (even tho mansun and
Ciornershop playing soon - wow. well if it works out i'll try and go.)
any Belle and Sebastian thing to us desperate kids is marvellous.

fuck it i've lost and won the arguement already. whingers! shut
it!everyone complaing went on th Sunday anyway so.........

fuck it again. i'm going to listen to um, the evening session. aint done
for ages. why not?

sarah calms down, breathes deeply and says the magic words :
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!!
Sarah

                "I saw the best meals of my generation
                Destroyed by the madness of my brother