Sinister: Holiday

ByTheSea6 ByTheSea6 at xxx.com
Mon Jan 5 22:22:01 GMT 1998

In a message dated 98-01-05 16:02:40 EST, andrewn at ea.oac.uci.edu writes:

<< I quickly read an article about a band called Holiday in CMJ.
 They were recommended if you like B&S.
 Does anyone know anything about them >>

Holiday were a four piece from Yale.  They put out two albums on March Records
(chicago) and a third, after they had officially split up, on Spin Art.  The
first album is a classic, and all three are essential pop listening.  Josh,
the singer, did a solo show last year with the Divine Comedy in NYC and he
played Get Me Away From Here. .  .
The band also played on the Jason Morphew album (Ba Da Bing Records).  Seek
them out.