Sinister: B&S gigs in Scandinavia...

Stein Vegusdal vegus at xxx.no
Tue Jan 6 00:18:47 GMT 1998

Hi!
I'm another newcomer to this list and i believe,
the first one from Norway! I've been a serious
fan of "scottish pop" for some years now,
( Early BMX Bandits, TFC, Captain America,
Eugenius, Mogwai, Urusei Yatsura, Arab Strap,
Delgados....) and my fascination for the "highlanders"
became even bigger when i came across IYFS
a couple of months ago. Since then i've bought practically
everything B&S. (got a copy of "Tigermilk" on Minidisc...)

Now on to my main message:
Theres been a lot of roumours (here in Oslo)
lately about some B&S gigs in Norway and Sweden.

The roumour says that the gig in Oslo was supposed
to take place in a big church in the center of town
called "Oslo Domkirke" in the beginning of february,
but has been delayed until late March due to som
venue-problems in Sweden.

The gigs in Sweden are supposed to take place in
Stockholm, Lund and Malmoe.

Does anybody else know anything about this?

Cheers
Stein Vegusdal
Mail: vegus at a.sol.no
"Have you seen that girl?